Offering healthy family fun for all, The Junior League of Lancaster invites kids and adults alike to join us for the 16th Annual Run4Luck, a 4-mile run, 2-mile walk. To ensure the safety of all race-participants and race-volunteers amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Junior League of Lancaster’s 16th Annual Run4Luck will be held virtually.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Complete your 4-mile run or 2-mile walk any time March 13-17. Take pictures and share them with us via email or Facebook.
- When your race is complete, post your time in Run Sign-up. Winners will be announced on Saturday, March 20.
BAG & SHIRT PICK-UP:
- Two drive through pick-up times at Lancaster Country Day School (725 Hamilton Road, Lancaster, PA 17603):
- Friday, March 12, 4-7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 13, 9 a.m. to noon
- Please Note: Shirts that are not picked up Friday, March 12, or Saturday, March 13, will be mailed after the event to the address provided in registration (Only t-shirts will be mailed).
- While all who register before 11:59 p.m. March 17, are guaranteed a shirt, only those who register before Feb. 27 are guaranteed its availability at Bag and Shirt Pick Up. Those who register after Feb. 27, will receive a confirmation email on Thursday, March 11, if your shirt has been printed and is ready for pick up.
- Early Registration: $25 through Feb. 27. Guarantees long sleeve performance t-shirt and race bag will be available for pick-up on March 12 and 13.
- Late Registration: $35 after Feb. 27. Includes long sleeve performance, watch for email to learn if your shirt is ready for pick up or will be mailed after event.
- Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. March 17.
- Team Registration: $22/person for teams of 5 or more participants. MUST REGISTER BY Feb. 27.
- Kids Fun Run: $10 per child. Kids t-shirts and kids race bags will be available on a first come first serve basis at pick-up.
Follow us for more information: The Junior League of Lancaster shares updates regarding Run4Luck and all events through our Facebook page .
QUESTIONS? For event questions or sponsorship opportunities, please email us.
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for more information!