Our Mission – The Junior League of Lancaster is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
IRS Form 990 (courtesy of GuideStar.org)
Our Vision – The Junior League of Lancaster will be a vibrant organization with a growing, committed membership, striving for growth in visibility, resources and community impact. The Junior League of Lancaster regularly seeks volunteer training opportunities in partnership with Lancaster nonprofit organizations. For more information, visit our Projects page.
The Junior League of Lancaster – What We Do:
- Survey the Lancaster community to determine needs.
- Research situations to assure feasibility of projects.
- Initiate projects that support families, children and our local history.
- Raise funds to support League projects and bridge the gap between community needs and existing resources.
- Partner with community agencies to support their initiatives.