The Junior League of Lancaster (JLL) warmly welcomes inquiries from local, regional, and trade media outlets about our community impact partnerships, programs, and projects, our member recruitment process, and our fundraising activities.
Additionally, we are currently proudly honoring our milestone centennial anniversary through a series of public events for the community to take part in as part of our 100th anniversary campaign, which will incorporate our historic, landmark projects that Lancaster County residents have come to enjoy or rely on its services over the past century.
To submit a media inquiry or to collaborate on a future story, please contact Brittany Fellin, Communications VP.
2023-2024 League Year
To download PDF press releases that were disseminated during the current League year, please click on the URLs listed below.
- August 6, 2023: Junior League of Lancaster Set to Host 2nd Annual Cornhole Classic Fundraiser
- August 23, 2023: Junior League of Lancaster Announces 2023-2024 President and Board of Directors
To view previously issued press release announcements from past League years, please visit the Junior League of Lancaster’s Press Release Archives.
In the News
- JLL Focused on STEM and Rain Gardens this Spring (Susquehanna Style) – Read More!
- JLL Plans Run4Luck (Town Lively) – Read More!
Videos and Promos In the News
- Click here to view the “Read With Your Preschooler”, a Junior League of Lancaster partnership with United Way of Lancaster County to develop videos demonstrating to parents how to read with your child.
- Click here to watch a brief recap of the 2012 Run4Luck
- Click here to view WGAL-TV’s filming of the Junior League of Lancaster’s Habitat for Humanity Women Build.