The Junior League of Lancaster welcomes inquiries from the media regarding our community partnerships and programs, as well as our fundraising events and projects.
Communications VP, 2021-2022
- May 17, 2022: Junior League of Lancaster 2022 Deborah P. Altman 2022 Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award Winner
- March 24, 2022: Junior League of Lancaster Seeks Applicants for 2021-2022 Community Grant Program
- February 23, 2022: Junior League of Lancaster Set to Host 17th Annual Run4Luck on March 12, 2022
- November 23, 2021: Junior League of Lancaster Seeks Applicants for the Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award
For additional press releases visit the Junior League’s Press Release Archives.
- 2020-2021 Annual Report
- 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
In the News
- JLL Focused on STEM and Rain Gardens this Spring (Susquehanna Style) – Read More!
- JLL Plans Run4Luck (Town Lively) – Read More!
Videos And Promos In The News
- Click here to view the “Read With Your Preschooler,” a Junior League of Lancaster partnership with United Way of Lancaster County to develop videos demonstrating to parents how to read with your child. ”
- Click here to watch a brief recap of the 2012 Run4Luck
- Click here to view WGAL-TV’s filming of the Junior League of Lancaster’s Habitat for Humanity Women Build.