The Junior League of Lancaster welcomes inquiries from the media regarding our community partnerships and programs, as well as our fundraising events and projects.
Communications VP, 2020-2021
- June 9, 2021: Junior League of Lancaster Announces the Winner of the 2021 Deborah P. Altman Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award
- March 23, 2021: Junior League of Lancaster Presents “A Conversation with Child Advocates”
- March 8, 2021: Junior League of Lancaster Celebrates International Women’s Day
- Feb. 19, 2021: Junior League of Lancaster’s 16th Run4Luck Goes Virtual March 13-17
- Jan. 15, 2021: AJLI External Statement on Civic Responsibility
- Oct. 13, 2020: Junior League of Lancaster Seeks Applicants for the Outstanding Youth Volunteer Award
- Oct. 13, 2020: Junior League of Lancaster Now Accepting Applications for 2020-2021 New Member Class
- Sept. 21, 2020: Junior League Awards Grants to Community Organizations
For additional press releases visit the Junior League’s Press Release Archives.
- 2019-2020 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
In the News
- JLL Focused on STEM and Rain Gardens this Spring (Susquehanna Style) – Read More!
- JLL Plans Run4Luck (Town Lively) – Read More!
Videos And Promos In The News
- Click here to view the “Read With Your Preschooler,” a Junior League of Lancaster partnership with United Way of Lancaster County to develop videos demonstrating to parents how to read with your child. ”
- Click here to watch a brief recap of the 2012 Run4Luck
- Click here to view WGAL-TV’s filming of the Junior League of Lancaster’s Habitat for Humanity Women Build.