PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
Please mail to Run4Luck, 1130 Marietta Ave, Lancaster PA 17603
DISCOUNTED Early Bird Registration (Now through February 28): $25
Please note: all Early Bird and Team Registrations must be postmarked by March 1 to receive discounted registration fees. Online registration will be available until March 15.
- CHIP technology provided by Applied Race Management Solutions, with the opportunity to receive instant results via text or email.
- Performance material long-sleeve race t-shirt (guaranteed for participants who register by February 28; while supplies last if registered on/after March 1)
- Race bag (guaranteed for participants who register by February 28; while supplies last if registered on/after March 1)
- Post-race refueling station with complimentary food and water
- Post-race stretching tent and yoga session, led by instructors from On My Mat Yoga
Race Packet Pick-up:
Friday, March 16: 2-7 PM – Debord Snyder Funeral Home
141 E Orange St, Lancaster PA 17602
Saturday, March 17 (Race Day): 8-9 AM – Registration Tent
Early arrival is strongly encouraged!
Race medals will be awarded to the following:
- Overall male and female runner
Kids’ Fun Run:
The Kids’ Fun Run will be held prior to the Run4Luck at 9 AM, rain or shine. Children who pre-register will receive a race day bag, t-shirt, race bib and participation ribbon.
Special thanks to our Kids’ Fun Run t-shirt sponsor, Hartz Physical Therapy.
- Ages 5 and under – 50 yard dash
- Ages 6-11– 1/2 mile loop, finishing under the race arch!
We’ve got spirit, yes, we do!
Teams are encouraged to have fun and let the creativity flow with team costumes. The most festive St. Patrick’s Day team spirit will be awarded! (Please remember, this is a family friendly event.) There will also be an award for most festively dressed pooch!