Now accepting new members for the 2018 – 2019 league year!
Click here to sign up.
As a new member to the Junior League of Lancaster (JLL), you will kick off your League career with a 3-hour New Member Orientation with other women in your new member class.
For the 2018-2019 League year, there are two orientation dates:
- September 22nd, 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- September 26th, 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Both orientations will be held at the Junior League of Lancaster headquarters, located in the Wheatland Carriage House – 1130 Marietta Avenue, Lancaster.
You’ll learn about the League from a philanthropic and operational perspective. Each new member class is assigned a new member project that must be completed during the provisional year. This project is one of the requirements to become an active JLL member. These projects typically focus on an issue in the community and often-times the new member class will partner with a community organization.
If you are interested in learning more about the Junior League of Lancaster, please join us for one (or more) of our New Member Information Sessions:
Sessions are being held on the following dates throughout the Summer:
- Saturday, August 11th at 9:30AM – Panera Bread (Fruitville Pike)
- Thursday, August 16th at 6:30PM – Annie Bailey’s
- Wednesday, August 29th at 7:00PM – 1130 Marietta Ave, Lancaster
- Saturday, September 8th at 2:00PM – 1130 Marietta Ave, Lancaster
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org